6 packs in 11 minute pain

6 packs in 11 minute pain

What's up, guys?
So, I'm a little bit up close and personal here, but lately I've been bringing you behind the scenes, so I figured; let's keep it rolling her eon a Washboard Wednesday. I want to take you through a real time, follow a long ab workout that I do every single day, or at least it's like what I do every single day. You see, we have our ab shuffle feature built into all of our programs, so when you purchase one of our Athlean-X programs and you go online into your portal you have the ab shuffler

here available for you. What it does is, it allows you dictate the level that you're at so you could be a beginner where you just train a few times a month, or train a couple days a week, or train four to five days a week, or "I'm Athlean". In this case we're going to take a workout from the guys that we call "at max level". Four to five days a week that you're training. I hid that, and basically I could choose the

equipment that I have available to me at the moment. Basically, if I look at the equipment – let's just go with a home workout. We'll go completely equipment free. Here I'll select "no equipment", I hit "Start". Now it brings up a shuffled workout. We have a 6:30 ab workout here. One down, two up. So if you want to look at what they look like before you do them, great. You click on the exercise; one down, two legs go up,

one comes down, two legs go up just like a "heels to heaven" with a little bit more difficulty because you have the extra weight of one leg. We're going to do those for 60 seconds. Twisting Pistons down here on the floor, again, a rotary ab movement. There's a specific reason why these exercises in these categories are in this order. I talk about this 6-pack progression, that's what we call it here, but the idea is there's

a sequence you should train your abs in. I believe you should start on your lower abs, make sure you hit your obliques, have bottom up rotation and top down rotation movements, mid-range movement; they're all here and every single one of our shuffled workouts follows that order. Hands free knee tuck. Here, more of a mid-range movement. Back and crunch in. next, starfish crunch. Arms out, legs out, right here, up and rotate so we've got a top down rotation.

Then we have our 90-90 crunch. Just a regular 90-90 crunch. Keep those legs up, sometimes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to be more handsome| 10 tips

7 Tips How to Feel Great, Improve your Health, Wellness, Nutrition and Fitness